Soccer Tournament Details
On the soccer side you get:
We expect a large turn out at Brigantine Beach this summer following the past success of this tournament, with teams from across the tri-state area joining us. The tournament will be taking place on the very clean, very friendly and very family oriented Brigantine Beach.
* U-7 through U-18 divisions
* 3 divisions each age, Recreational, Intermediate and Competitive
* 5v5 soccer against classy opposition (4 + 1 goalie, maximum 10 players)
* We give you four games guaranteed (plus a possible fifth for the final)
* Game is played on a field 30 yards wide by 40 yards long
* 30 minutes per game (3 periods of 10 minutes each)
* Soccer travel prizes galore
* Trophies for the winners and medals for the runners-up
* Sign-up for this tournament and you are in the hunt for the 10 complimentary entries for our Aruba Beach tournament in 2014 - so all you have to do is show up!
* Play in a Beach Blitz tournament in 2013 and get $50 off your team entry to one of our other 2013 Beach Blitz Series locations!
Registration fee is a reasonable $499 for U7-U18 teams. Divisions are set by age using the parameters set by the Fall 2012/Spring 2013, there will be a Competitive, Intermediate and Recreational divisions in each each category:
- U-7 8/1/05 - 7/31/06 (1st Grade)
- U-8 8/1/04 - 7/31/05 (2nd Grade)
- U-9 8/1/03 - 7/31/04 (3rd grade)
- U-10 8/1/02 - 7/31/03 (4th grade)
- U-11 8/1/01 - 7/31/02 (5th grade)
- U-12 8/1/00 - 7/31/01 (6th grade)
- U-13 8/1/99 - 7/31/00 (7th grade)
- U-14 8/1/98 - 7/31/99 (8th grade)
- U-15 8/1/97 - 7/31/98 (9th grade)
- U-16 8/1/96 - 7/31/97 (10th grade)
- U-17 8/1/95 - 7/31/96 (11th grade)
- U-18 8/1/94 - 7/31/95 (12th grade)
No Shoes are to be allowed - Players must play in their feet - sandsocks, tape and ankle braces are aloowed but there can be no rough parts or reinforcements in the brace. Sports knee braces that contain metal support are permitted.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
RAIN DATE: Sunday August 18th!