Things to do
Aside from our tournament Costa Rica offers one of the most comprehensive and all encompassing vacations that you can imagine. It’s much more than beautiful tropical weather and beaches. It’s the luscious rain forests, spectacular volcano tours and picturesque waterfalls and lagoons. Oh and not to mention deep sea fishing trips, tropical golf courses or wide array of water sports including white water rafting, surfing, parasailing and scuba diving. There’s even a casino in the hotel. While having so many options might be a little over whelming you can be reassured that no matter what you eventually choose it will be unforgettable.
Here’s a sample itinerary of that we feel gives a strong sense of just what’s available to you in Costa Rica.
Day 1, Thursday, March 6
· Arrive San Jose, Costa Rica make your way to the hotel in San Jose – we’ll crash here before setting off for Jaco Beach the next morning·. Enjoy the pool and Jacuzzi, casino, bar, and 24-hour restaurant on site.
Day 2, Friday, March 7
· Make your way to Jaco Beach to relax in the sun and watch surfers from all over tackle it’s top rated waves all the while listening to sounds of the rainforest from behind you.
Day 3, Saturday, March 8
· Soccer tournament at nearby soccer fields from 10am to 6pm
· Party the night away by the beach!
Day 4, Sunday, March 9
· Continuation of our Soccer tournament at nearby soccer fields
· Optional rainforest canopy zip-line tour; an adrenaline-driven experience of swinging on steel cables from platform to platform through the tropical rainforest. (additional cost = $75 per person)
Day 5, Monday, March 10
· Enjoy your remaining time in Costa Rica until its time for the hotel shuttle to take you to San Jose airport got your return home