SOCCER RESORT TRAVEL PRIZES AND CREDITS
Great new rules, as of September 2009!
Please make sure to read the new Soccer Resort travel credit policies, that now allow you to use your travel credits on the road at all travel tournaments
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the improvements!!!
You can now use the travel credits for 15 months, up from 9 months in the old system. You can now also use your credits for almost any hotel and tournament package in any tournament including Boston and New York, as all the smaller cities - it's not just for Miami and Las Vegas. Please note, it is as it always was a travel credit for hotel and tournament packages...
2. Last year, my team won travel credits at a tournament in my city- can I apply these to local registration fees in my city this year
Alas, these are travel credits, applicable for hotel and tournament packages on the road, and are not applicable for local registration fees. We give these prizes as we are a travelling tournament series, and we want to promote travel. We use these prizes as a special bonus to cut your costs of travel to other cities, in the interest in international cultural relations and debauchery!
3. I won travel credits at a previous tournament two years ago, how can I redeem these?
Alas, as with all airlines points and rewards programs, there is a limit. In September 2009, we upgraded all future rewards to 15 months - if you don't use 'em, you may lose 'em...
4. We won $100 under the old travel credit system, - can we use them on the road in the new credit system? Yes, but in order to extend the travel credit system from just a small few select tournaments to ALL tournaments, we've had to set a new per tournament limit to credits which is $50 credit per tournament effective September 2009. We wanted to extend credits from just the exotic tournaments to ALL tournaments, and to do this, we had to set a $50 limit. Please note, you can use the reaminder $50 for another tournament! It is not lost!
5. Can I combine credits from different tournaments!
Alas, you can only use one credit per tournament. We suggest using the oldest one first!
6. How do I use the credits?
When the captain put you on the roster for the tournament, it automatically created an account for you. So just log into your account (if you don't know your username and password, just click "forgot password", and there should be credits there, waiting for you to click "apply". If you think you should have got credits, and they are not there, just email us, and we'll check the roster form from the day.
THE SOCCER RESORT TRAVEL CREDIT SYSTEM
Play with the Soccer Resort and your next trip could be an even better deal - your team could win $500 worth of Soccer Resort Travel Prizes! Another reason to join the Soccer Resort (apart from the fun, great hotels, luxurious soccer fields, and overall good vibrations!) is our generous Soccer Resort travel credit and discount program for winning and runners-up teams.
Playing with the Soccer Resort can make travel to future tournaments cheaper and cheaper - play at one location and head to Vegas, Miami, San Diego, San Francisco, Dublin, London, Iceland, Hawaii, Montreal and other locations on a discount!
How does it work?
We don't pretend it's like winning the lottery, but if you happen to make the final and win or are runners-up at a Soccer Resort tournament, you automatically win a team discount off future hotel and tournament packages to fun places like Las Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, San Diego and further afield. It takes a little pressure off the wallet. This can be anything up to $50 per person - which is a pretty generous discount! They are valid for up to 15 months from the date of victory. Here's a sample of the prizes on offer:
Sample Soccer Resort Prizes
* Winner of A division = $500 per team or $50 per person maximum discount
* Winner of B or C Division = $400 or $40 per person maximum discount
* Winner of O30's /40's = $400 or $40 per person maximum discount
* Runners up A division = $400 or $40 per person maximum discount
* Runners up B or C division = $300 or $30 per person maximum discount
* Runners up O30's /40's = $300 or $30 per person maximum discount
So if you planned on joining us in Las Vegas in August for our cool evening classic - the Hotel and tournament package for four days, three nights, 2 days of soccer, all tournament costs included as well as transport to the tournament (no need to rent-a-car), and all taxes (no surprises) starts at $329.
If you won an A tournament and wanted to apply your discount to Vegas travel - you could deduct $50 from the price mentioned above and it could cost you only $279 instead - an even greater deal! Any questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - for all the fine print, read on below!
Terms and Conditions
Please note that when The Soccer Resort offers Soccer Resort travel credit prizes for it's future tournaments -for example "Play in the Boston tournament and win a team travel credit trip to Vegas for $500", this is valid for no more than $50 per person total.
These prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other Soccer Resort travel prizes or discounts or special incentives. The team captain may allocate these prizes among his her players - and it is only valid for the players that won the prize - they are not transferable
These prizes are valid ONLY for the future tournament for which the prize is advertised (for example, play in Boston, win VEGAS travel credit is only valid for the Vegas tournament). And this is valid for no more than 15 months from the date of the win.
It is available on a "use it or lose it" basis - meaning the team must use it for this tournament or series of tournaments or it becomes invalid for any other future tournament. Should a team win the credit, and use it for the trip - any players that do not use their credit for this trip by not traveling, cannot transfer it to a future tournament.
If a player's team is not traveling to the tournament, up to three individuals from that team may use the credit to play with another team.
These prizes are not transferable and cannot be transferred from one player to another. They are valid only for the players who qualified for the prize.
Because the Soccer Resort is a growing, but still small company we must put some of these terms and conditions on these prizes, because the prizes (while generous) need to make sense for the customers and for the Soccer Resort. We hope you understand, we're not trying to be difficult - it's just this kind of generosity needs to be carefully managed to avoid abuse. Thanks for your time!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For this great prize system to work Soccer Resort must operate it under certain terms and conditions
This is only for tournaments where this is clearly advertised - not for all tournaments
- This prize is based on four to a room sharing for two nights
- If you want to book extra nights, the cost of the extra night is extra
- PLEASE note, if you want to do three to a room, or two to a room, the price increases.
- PLEASE also note, only winning participants will be allowed to use this prize
- We cannot give the prize to players that do not win it. It is a non-transferable.
- Please also note if the team travels, and a person does not use the prize, it will be lost.
- This cannot be redeemed at a later date as we are held by agreements with the hotels we have as partners.
Any questions, please email email@example.com